Iran has imposed sanctions on 15 American companies for what it describes as “propping up the Zionist regime, terrorists and suppressing civilians in the region.”
The Iranian Foreign Ministry said the move comes in response to Washington’s imposition of new sanctions against Tehran.
The sanctioned US corporations, and the reasons given for their inclusion, are:
- Beni Tal security company has collaborated with the Israeli military in the suppression of Palestinian people.
- United Technologies has sold Black Hawk military helicopters to the Israeli regime which have been used to bomb occupied territories and Palestinian refugee camps.
- Raytheon has supplied Israel with technologically advanced military weapons that have been used against Palestinian people during the Gaza war.
- ITT Corporation has provided the Israeli military with equipment it has used to stage nightly raids in Palestinian villages and refugee camps.
- Re/Max has been involved in illegal real estate transactions in Israeli settlements across occupied Palestinian territories.
- Oshkosh Corporation has been supplying the Israeli military with parts for armored vehicles used to restrain the Palestinian population.
- Magnum Research Inc. has collaborated with Israeli military industries in the manufacturing of firearms and military equipment.
- Kahr Arms has provided spare parts and developed light weapons used by the Israeli army in cooperation with the regime’s military industry.
- M7 Aerospace LP, purchased by US subsidiary of the Israeli military contractor Elbit Systems, has been active in the production and development of Israeli radar and missile systems.
- Military Armament Corporation has provided services and equipment linked to the weapons used by Israeli police.
- Lewis Machine and Tool Company has provided weapons spare parts and services to the Israeli military’s arms industry.
- Daniel Defense has provided the Israeli military’s arms industry with spare parts and services for weapons manufacturing.
- Bushmaster Firearms International has provided the Israeli military’s arms industry with spare parts and services for weapons manufacturing.
- O.F. Mossberg & Sons has supplied Israel with weapons, which are used by the regime’s military and police forces in the crackdown on Palestinian civilians.
- H-S Precision, Inc. has provided the Israeli regime with weapons manufacturing technology.
According to the Iranian Foreign Ministry, the list could expand to include more entities.
(Sources: Iranian Foreign Ministry; Tasnim, under Creative Commons licence)