The National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) presented a package of 10 gas projects up for grabs by foreign investors in a ban-free Iran at Russia’s Neftegaz 2016 International Exhibition from April 18 to 21.
NIGC spokesman Majid Boujarzadeh presented the following projects:
- Urtshai underground gas storage facilities;
- Ghezel Tapeh underground gas storage facilities;
- a gas pipeline from central city of Damghan to northern city of Sari;
- Mahshahr Power Plant gas pipeline;
- Sahdegan Steel Company;
- Phase II of Ilam Gas Refinery;
- 10 gas pressure boosting stations; and,
- Bidboland-Pataveh gas pipeline.
The forum served as an efficient platform to discuss problems and prospects of oil and gas industry, and to exchange knowledge and experience in exploration, extraction, processing and transportation of fossil fuels.
Among participants in the exhibition and forum were members of the Russian government, heads of relevant ministries, well-known businessmen and experts.
Boujarzadeh said NIGC presented its latest developments and achievements at the showcase which grabbed a lot of attention among the visitors.